Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Personal Information” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to service provided by us such as emergency care, teeth whitening, preventative care, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, implants, bridges, crowns, cosmetic dentistry, dentures, digital x-rays, dental health and root canals and periodontal treatments
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual or using the Service, as applicable
Collecting and Using your Personal Information
Types of information collected
While using our Service we might ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Contact number
- Usage data
Limiting Collection, Use and Disclosure
Sterling Dental will only collect use or disclose information as required or permitted by law.
All personal information will be collected, used, or disclosed with the knowledge and consent of the individual, except in emergency situations and/or on occasions permitted or required by law.
The company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, to monitor the usage of our Service
- To contact You: to contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communications related to booking, cancellation and/or payment procedures.
- To provide You with news: Special offers, and general information about services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already acquired or inquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your Requests: to attend and manage Your request to Us.
Sterling Dental ensures that the information it holds is secure.
Sterling Dental ensures that information that is no longer required to be retained is disposed of in a secure manner.